The following government subsidies are automatically deducted from your simulation:
- * Government contribution to the gas price (starting 1 October 2022)
- ** Government contribution to the grid network fees (starting 1 Mai 2022)
These measures apply to customers with meters (category 1 and 2) with a maximum hourly flow of less than 65 m3.
*Price calculated with the connect discount for a consumption of 2700 m3/year and an installed capacity of 20 kW, with the tariffs in effect on 07/12/2023.
Natural gas in Luxembourg
As an energy supplier in Luxembourg, we are not only interested in supplying you and your home with energy. We also want to offer you the best quality and best service. Not only do we care about you, but also about the environment. All tariffs offered by us are pure green natural gas.
Convenient & clean
Natural gas is an environmentally friendly energy
No matter what tariff you choose, Leo natural gas is environmentally friendly.
- Climate-neutral by climate protection projects
- Organic natural gas with 100% balance-rated natural gas from Luxembourg and Europe
Renewable & qualitative
Real green natural gas
We are the only energy provider in Luxembourg, that puts natural gas through its paces by an independent institute every year.
- TÜV certificates prove the renewable sources of our energy
- That is why you and your family know that you actually use real green natural gas
- And support the energy transition
Practical and useful
Energy for your everyday life
The most sustainable energy is the energy that is used efficiently. We are not only an energy provider, but also energy experts.
- We support you in saving energy and reward you for your savings
- We give you tips ranging from your house to your car
- We help you reduce energy cost
Non contractual rates valid within the Creos natural gas grid (category 1), based on the values in the simulator. The price includes the energy price, the grid usage fees, the monthly premium, the monthly grid access fee, the tax on consumption, the VAT.